Great Escape Theaters
Founded by Anne Ragains in 1997, Great Escape Theaters is a 24-unit movie theater chain that focuses on bringing first-run movies and the genuine movie theater experience to smaller market areas. This company is committed to constructing, designing and operating the most efficient and attractive theater facilities that cater to the movie theater patron and provide a superior movie going experience. Great Escape is looking for sites in new developments, mall re-developments, former theaters, and prefer to purchase their site.
* Trade Area: Strong residential, retail, and restaurant presence
* Population: 150,000 in trade area
* Income: $50,000 HHI
* Size: 14-16 screens providing 2,800-3,600 seats in 40-55,000 s.f.
* Building Type: Free standing pad or separate parcel
* Parking: 1 space per 5 seats
* Theater Description: State of the art, first-run, stadium seat, 14-16 screen,
multiplex cinema with food service and arcade games
* Development Area: Edge cities throughout Mid-Atlantic region